Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
- Covers 4 strains of the influenza virus predicted to be prevalent for the upcoming flu season as recommended by The Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Vaccine recommended annually. ** On-site Influenza vaccines available **
Hepatitis A Vaccine
- This inactivated vaccine is given in a 2 part series over at least a six month period.
Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Three of these vaccines are administered in a scheduled series over six months.
- This combined vaccination of tetanus and diphtheria should be given as a booster every 10 years.
- This combined vaccine for tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis should be given as a replacement for TD once in a lifetime.
Tuberculosis Skin Test
- This two-part tuberculosis test requires the employee to return 48-72 hours after administration of the test to check for a reaction.
T-Spot (Blood Test)
- This blood test to screen for Tuberculosis is becoming more widely used. Results are received in 2-3 days and tend to be more accurate.
- This combination vaccine of measles, mumps, and rubella should be given at least once to an adult who has not been vaccinated as a child.