- A urine specimen is collected and analyzed, and the results are available within minutes, which makes it a popular choice for non-DOT employees.
Non-DOT and DOT Drug Collections
- A urine specimen is collected and sent to an offsite lab for testing.
Hair Sample Collections
- With prior notification, a hair sample is collected and sent to an offsite lab to test for both recent and past drug use.
Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- The BAT tests for recent alcohol use. If the test is positive, a confirmatory test is conducted.
Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Education is provided for employees and supervisors (separately) to help identify employees who may be functioning under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
We perform collections for pre-employment, post-accident, random, return to duty, reasonable suspicion and follow up