Taking Care of Business
Tomah Memorial Occupational Health & Wellness Services has a new clinic conveniently located in the heart of Tomah's Industrial Park at 1401 Townline Road. At our new location, we offer a variety of health, safety and wellness services to area businesses including pre-employment physicals, screenings, treatment of work-related injuries and wellness programming. Tomah Memorial offers custom wellness plans for employers, including on-site visits.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your company improve productivity, reduce injuries, and lower healthcare costs. When it comes to your bottom line, count on the occupational health and wellness team at Tomah Memorial Hospital. We’re taking care of business.
Our occupational health services include:
- Pre-Employment Screening: Improve hiring decisions with physical examinations, DOT and NDOT examinations and drug and alcohol testing.
- Wellness Programming: Comprehensive wellness services, prevention planning and healthcare training held at your place of business can cover any shift – 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- On-site Occupational Therapy: A rehab therapist visits with employees on the line for industrial rehabilitation, ergonomic training, repetitive injury avoidance (e.g. carpal tunnel) and risk management.
- Workplace Injury: Focus on illness prevention, post-injury treatment and rehabilitation to encourage employee healing, while keeping worker’s compensation, employee absenteeism and health care costs to a minimum.
- Regulatory Standards: As a business healthcare resource, we keep you up to date on guidelines and regulations to meet what is required by government agencies like the Department of Transportation (DOT) and OSHA.
“When it comes to your bottom line, count on the Occupational Health and Wellness team at Tomah Memorial Hospital.” – Tracy Klass of Cardinal IG
For more information about our Occupational Health and Wellness services, contact us at 608-374-0217