Here’s what others are saying about the care they receive at Tomah Memorial Hospital.
- I don’t think this community knows how lucky we are to have a hospital and staff like we have had at Tomah Memorial Hospital. They are the best! (Specialty Clinic – Orthopedics)
- I would recommend Tomah Memorial for all services.
- I was pleased with my care during my visit. It was quick and efficient. Thank you. (Emergency Dept.)
- The nurses and providers made my family and I feel very welcomed and comfortable. Was also very nice to my 2 yr. old daughter. Thank you for being so kind. (Emergency Dept.)
- Everyone went above and beyond to take care of me. From doctors, nurses and kitchen staff – A+ rating! (Inpatient – Med Surg)
- Absolutely best hospital I’ve ever been to. Also, love the nurses! You can really tell that they love their jobs.
- There was nothing but excellent care that was given to me. I was never treated with anything less than sheer respect! The food was terrific. (Med Surg) I don’t feel I would have been able to go back to work so soon had I not had the therapy. Very pleased! (Rehab)
- Nurses were great! Always around, polite and informative. Doctor was very professional and explained everything he was doing before, during, and after colonoscopy. (Outpatient Surgery)
- The attitude of the nurses was excellent. Their positive and friendly attitude helped calm my nerves. They kept me informed at all times as far as status of when my procedure will be and how long I had to wait. Excellent staff! (Outpatient Surgery)
- Everything was great! I was seen, x-rayed, seen and out in under an hour which I thought wonderful and surpassed my expectations, staff and follow up calls very nice and appreciated. (Urgent Care)
Do you have a comment or concern? Talk directly to our Quality Dept by calling our Comment Line (608)374-6726.
You can also click here to submit your comments or concerns.