Warrens Walk-in Clinic
Get the care you need when you need it - without an appointment
Our Warrens Walk-In Clinic provides exceptional care for your minor illnesses and injuries.
Open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., 7 days a week.
Located off the Interstate 94 exit on Cty. EW at Warrens, WI. Phone (608) 374-6671.
- Full Service Walk-In Clinic
- Certified Physician Assistants and Family Nurse Practitioners
- On Site X-ray and Lab Services
- Technologically Connected with Tomah Memorial Hospital
- Conveniently Located (adjacent to I-94 and Three Bears Resort, and Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park )
Here's what one recent Warrens Walk In Clinic patient said..."This visit was perfect.
I felt very welcome as soon as I came into the clinic. Registration was fast, personal and private. The nurse was pleasant and listened patiently as I described my problem. Laura was very through and asked pertinent questions about my special needs and explained everything very well. She made me feel that she was genuinely concerned about what was happening to me. Overall an A++ experience. You have a great team at the Warrens Clinic!"
You Can Also Get Your Prescription Meds and Save Time Too!
Our InstyMeds medication dispenser allows you to conveniently fill your prescription at our Warrens Walk In Clinic in less than 5 minutes and before you leave.
Here's How It Works
How do I pay?
The dispenser will accept cash, credit card or debit card.
Does it cost more to use InstyMeds?
If you have insurance, you will pay the same co-pay you would at a pharmacy.
If you do not have insurance, the cost of the medication is comparable to a pharmacy, but with the convenience of getting your prescription right here.
How do I use InstyMeds?
1. Inform your provider that you will fill your prescription through InstyMeds.
-Your provider will give you a sheet of paper containing a unique code.
2. Use the dispenser’s touch screen to enter your code and patient’s birth date.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to get your prescription within minutes.
What if I have questions?
Pick up the phone mounted on the dispenser and a live person will immediately be available.
InstyMeds is located in our waiting area at the Warrens Walk In Clinic ...
(and in the Emergency Room at Tomah Memorial Hospital)
*For treatment of serious illness, injuries or other conditions (such as chest pain or stroke symptoms) that require immediate medical attention, call 911 or go directly to the nearest ER department without delay.