Your hometown team includes local orthopedic surgeons – Dr. Wallace B. Brucker, M.D. (left), Dr. Paul L. Liebert, M.D. (center), and Dr. Richard W. Banks, D.O. (right). The three make up Monroe County’s only full-time orthopedic surgical team.
Patients have a choice when it comes to the care and treatment of injuries and conditions affecting their bodies’ muscles, bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves. From hip and knee replacement, to treatment of sports injuries, TMH has a skilled Orthopedic team to provide quality orthopedic services.
Common orthopedic conditions treated at Tomah Memorial Hospital include:
• Total Knee replacement
• Total Hip Replacement
• Arthroscopy of the knee (including diagnosis as well as repair of cartilage problems, such as Torn meniscus, cartilage transplant)
• ACL reconstruction
• Shoulder conditions (including rotator cuff repair, labral repair, biceps tendon repair, distal clavicle resection)
• Hand and wrist conditions (including Carpal tunnel release, Trigger finger release, Release of deQuervain’s, Excision of ganglion cysts)
• Fracture treatment with casting and splinting
• Trauma fracture treatment (including hand, ankle, arm, leg and hip fractures)
Our orthopedic team works closely with our Rehab Service Department thereby providing a stronger and faster recovery…. close to home at TMH.
For more information on Orthopedic treatments and procedures, contact our Specialty Clinic at (608) 374-0229
In addition to General Surgery, Surgeon John W. Robertson III, MD, also brings extensive cosmetic experience and caring attention to enhance the true you. Dr. Robertson is a board certified general and vascular surgeon certified in the techniques of cosmetic surgery.
CLICK HERE to learn more about out Cosmetic Services.