Together, our team provides orthopedic expertise you can trust.
Your hometown team includes local orthopedic surgeons – Dr. Wallace B. Brucker, M.D. (left), Dr. Paul L. Liebert, M.D. (center), and Dr. Richard W. Banks, D.O. (right).
Bones break. Joints wear. Ligaments stretch. Cartilage tears.
Sooner or later, our bodies' muscles and skeletal structures demand expert medical care–you'll find it here at Tomah Memorial Hospital.
Common orthopedic conditions treated include:
• Total Knee replacement
• Total Hip Replacement
• Arthroscopy of the knee (including diagnosis as well as repair of cartilage problems, such as Torn meniscus, cartilage transplant)
• ACL reconstruction
• Shoulder conditions (including rotator cuff repair, labral repair, biceps tendon repair, distal clavicle resection)
• Hand and wrist conditions (including Carpal tunnel release, Trigger finger release, Release of deQuervain’s, Excision of ganglion cysts)
• Fracture treatment with casting and splinting
• Trauma fracture treatment (including hand, ankle, arm, leg and hip fractures)
Our orthopedic team works closely with our Rehab Service Department thereby providing a stronger and faster recovery…. close to home at TMH.
LEARN ABOUT OUR REHAB SERVICES AND MEET OUR STAFF BY CLICKING HERE.
For more information on Orthopedic treatments and procedures, contact our Specialty Clinic at (608) 374-0229